1. Try a new activity that you normally wouldn’t or have never thought about. Meditation? Zumba? Hula class? Don’t knock something off when you haven’t tried it!
2. Go for a MeetUp group and meet new people. Go alone! This is the best way to get out of your comfort zone and not stick to a familiar friend.
3. Read a book about something you’ve always wanted to try but never gotten around to doing.
4. Try helping out at a place that needs you – animal shelter, old folks home, children’s orphanage. Often this gives you perspective in life, and you’ll be doing a good deed at the same time.
5. Ask someone you’re not close to out for a drink. It can be a colleague, or a friend’s friend. Have a one on one interaction with someone you’re unfamilliar with – meeting new people is always interesting!
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to subscribe or come say hi to us on Facebook!